Clsr

Recent Posts

How to Start your successful weight loss plan with mediterranean diet?

Things to consider when you set your goal :

Click Here http://vinaymayurhoney.boosterblog.net to Rate This Blog




  • Discover your BMI body mass index.
  • According to your BMI to determine the amount of weight you want to lose.
  • Set a timeline  It should not be a specific date. It could be a month. You will in March for example. I based my schedule to lose 1 pound per week.
  • Be aware of your food intake. Know your servings of each food group.
  • Decide what type of exercise / physical activity, you will participate. His plan. Give it a priority.
  • Find a friend or family member to join you on your new path. I got my wife to join me with my new eating habits and my walks. It makes it easier if you have someone to share it with.
  • Thinking the Mediterranean diet as establishing a base for your well-being, something you do in the future to benefit your body and your health. I love the Mediterranean diet is what is so simple.


I followed the food pyramid for the types of food I eat.



I reduced my parts following numbers portions of food. I used to eat plates loaded and go for seconds, now I eat the smallest of all the food groups and portions to feel satisfied.



I exercise, I try to walk every day. During the summer, it is very easy to do. Now, during the winter months, I combine walking (2-3 times per week) and a training session on the bike (2-3 times).



Personal experience of a Mediterranean diet user : My name is John and I followed the Mediterranean diet for three years now. It made a huge difference in my live. I eat healthy, I exercise, and I have much more energy. I used to weight 207 lbs (94 kg), and now I weigh 177 lbs (81 kg). This is a loss of 30 lbs (13.5 kg)! When I look at myself now, I feel good. My body is thinner and I have a sense of accomplishment.